Pedal to Preserve 2017
Ride Because She Can't!
Saturday, June 3, 2017
Pre-registered riders may order an event t-shirt for an extra $15.00. Orders must be received by May 1st.
Day of registration: $50
Partner registration: $60
Your extra donation as a Preservation Partner helps the Trust preserve even more farmland! Partners receive a free t-shirt with their registration designating them as supporters of the Trust.
7 a.m. - Registration/Check in
8 a.m. - 9 a.m. rolling starts on your own for all three rides:
51 mile, 20 mile, and 6 mile
This is a leisure ride, not a race.
Marked routes of 6, 20, and 51 miles offer breathtaking views of Lancaster County's pastoral countryside, and feature more than 75 preserved small, family farms!
Route Maps and Cue Sheets
6 Mile Ride - Map | Cue Sheet
20 Mile Ride - Map | Cue Sheet
51 Mile Ride - Map | Cue Sheet
- For families, novice riders, and experienced cyclists, this fun community event offers something for every age and ability level.
- Pedal to Preserve is a leisure event, NOT a race. Come out and enjoy the day with family and friends and feel good about helping to preserve Lancaster County's agricultural lands.
- Enjoy Turkey Hill Dairy ice cream and drinks, and our ever popular made-to-order omelets by R.W. Sauder, Inc., as well as hot dogs and other snacks.
- Marked routes, coffee, breakfast snacks, water/rest stops, and support and gear (SAG) service are all included in your registration fee.
- Children under age 12 ride free with a registered adult.
Thank you to New Holland North America, brands of CNH Industrial for serving
as our title sponsor again this year!