Pedal to Preserve 2014 - Ride Because She Can't!
Saturday, June 7, 2014
Garden Spot Village
433 South Kinzer Avenue
New Holland, PA 17557
Pedal to Preserve 2014 Custom Jersey and Shorts Now Available!
Help save the land we love and join the Trust in this annual community event to benefit farmland preservation. Leisure rides of 6, 20, and51 miles offer breathtaking views of more than 75 preserved family farms.
- All rides begin and end at Garden Spot Village in New Holland, PA.
- Route maps and cue sheets will be available at a later date.
- For families, novice riders, and experienced cyclists, this fun community event offers something for every age and ability level.
- Pedal to Preserve is a leisure event, NOT a race. Come out and enjoy the day with family and friends and feel good about helping to preserve Lancaster County's agricultural lands.
- Enjoy Turkey Hill Dairy ice cream and drinks, and our ever popular made-to-order omelets by R.W. Sauder, Inc., as well as hot dogs and other snacks.
- Marked routes, coffee, breakfast snacks, water/rest stops, and support and gear (SAG) service are all included in your registration fee.
- Children under age 12 ride free with a registered adult.
Contact Karen Dickerson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-687-8484.
Thank you to New Holland North America for serving
as our title sponsor again this year!